We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us by e-mail, contact form, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service of the specific application, or as otherwise required by law.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Ftipster services.
- Ftipster uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although Ftipster owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Ftipster applications, you retain all rights to your data.
- Ftipster may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service of any of our applications.
- Ftipster may periodically update this policy. We will notify you by email about significant changes in the way we treat personal information.